Saturday, March 7, 2015

Sheltering Tree with Red Bicycle


Stampin' Up! Sheltering Tree stamp set and Adventure Bound Paper as the sky and grass. A red bicycle gives it a pop of color.  Add Ink and Stamp

I should have made this for the Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop since we featured the Sheltering Tree stamp set but my inspiration came too late. That happens to me sometimes - I walk away and when I come back the ideas begin to flow. 

The sky is actually from the Painted Blooms designer series paper in the Occasions catalog and the grass is from the Adventure Bound paper stack. What a great combination! 

I have always wanted a red bicycle. When David and I bought new bikes a few years ago, we looked for a red one for me but couldn't find any that suited my purpose. I ended up with a blue one and I do love it, I just would love it more if it was red!

All my supplies are Stampin' Up! Less than 4 weeks are left in Sale-a-bration. Did you see the new Sale-a-bration products Stampin' Up! has added? They are fabulous!

New products can be found here.
Sale-a-bration catalog found here.
                                                                                             Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...