Saturday, March 28, 2015

Moon Lake with Lovely Amazing You


Stampin' UP! Moonlake stamp set. Lovely Amazing You stamp set. Feather accents. Park Lane paper. Nature card . Made by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
I finally put ink to this bird image from Moon Lake stamp set. It is a very detailed image but easier to color than I thought! Once it was colored with ink and an Aquapainter, I layered it on some bright pieces of paper from the Park Lane series of designer paper. I love how this paper really adds some springlike cheer to this card :)

To accent my card, I used the feather image and a sentiment from Lovely Amazing You. Birds + feathers = good combination! By the way, have I convinced you that you need the Lovely Amazing You stamp set yet!? It is a great value for $14.95.

All supplies are Stampin' UP! and available for purchase in my Online Store. Thank you for choosing me!

Stamps: Moon Lake, Lovely Amazing You
Paper: Park Lane
Card Stock: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black
Ink: Black Stazon, Wisteria Wonder, Soft Sky, Hello Honey, Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz
Other: Rhinestone, Burlap Ribbon, Aquapainter, Oval Punch, dimensional

I hope you have a wonderful, creative day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...