Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Lovely Amazing You

There is nothing like a new stamp set to make a stamper happy! Creating this card certainly made me happy. 
Stampin' Up! released the stamp set, Lovely Amazing You back in February and what a sweet stamp set. It is photopolymer and has some great sentiments and images. LOVE the feather! 

Here is what comes in the stamp set.
Now for the card details: I embossed the feather, heart, and sentiment with gold embossing powder. The envelope was embossed with clear embossing powder and then I sponged on lots of Baked Brown Sugar ink. Layering it onto some Typeset designer paper gave a nice contrast.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Stay tuned. I have some more things to share with you this week.
As always…..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...