Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Lovely Amazing You in Crumb Cake and Blue


I am having a good time with the new Photopolymer set, Lovely Amazing You. There is something about the fonts and the feathers that I just love. 
Made with Lovely Amazing You Photopolymer stamp set. Stampin' Up! Clean and simple card with feathers. Masculine thank you card. Made by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp

There is nothing complicated about this card. I stamped the feathers in two different colors and then just added some layers and details.
Made with Lovely Amazing You Photopolymer stamp set. Stampin' Up! Clean and simple card with feathers. Masculine thank you card. Made by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
I used dimensionals to raise up the panel with the sentiment. But before I adhered it to the front of the card, I added an Antique Brad and some Gold Baker's Twine. 

That is the Natural Chevron Ribbon across the bottom of the Crumb Cake panel. I haven't used it much but I love that it is easy to adhere and manipulate.

All supplies for my card are Stampin' Up! and can be purchased in my Online Store/demonstrator website. Click Here. Don't forget: For every $50 that you purchase, you choose a Free Sale-a-bration product.

Stamps: Lovely Amazing You
Card Stock: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Soft Sky
Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Other: Gold Baker's Twine, Natural Chevron Ribbon, dimensionals, Antique Brad

I hope your day is a creative one!

1 comment:

Joan V said...

Gorgeous card and layout. I love those feathers. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...