Friday, March 27, 2015

Irresistibly Yours Red Tulips


Do you have any tulips blooming? We are still a few months away from that. But cut tulips are for sale everywhere. On a side note. Did you know that you shouldn't put daffodils and tulips in the same vase? I didn't! 

As Sale-a-bration is slowly drawing to a close (Tuesday, March 31st is the last day) I want to draw your attention again to the Irresistibly Yours specialty paper which, as you probably know, is one of the Sale-a-bration offerings. I don't mean to sound like a broken record, but I would hate for you to miss out on this very cool paper. I used 2 of the different patterns in today's card.

Stampin' Up! Love is Kindness stamp set and Irresistibly Yours Sale-a-bration paper. Thank you card with Red tulips. Spring tulip card. Made by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
I love the combination of pink and green as a background for my red tulips. It makes me happy :) 

Details: Stamp the image with Black Stazon ink. Use ink and a Blender Pen or Aquapainter to color. To learn how to eliminate the sentiment that is also on this stamp image, Click Here for directions.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! and available from my Online Store. To show my appreciation for orders, I send a hand stamped card. It is the least I can do. 

Stamps: Lots of Thanks, Love is Kindness
Paper: Irresistibly Yours specialty paper (Sale-a-bration)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Real Red,Wild Wasabi, Pink Pirouette
Other: circle punches, Aquapainter, sponge

Sale-a-bration offerings from the Annual Catalog. Click Here
Sale-a-bration offerings in addition to the catalog. Click Here
Sale-a-bration Catalog. Click Here

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Kirk and Melanie said...

This is a LOVELY color combination. All the elements come together beautifully!! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...