Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Indescribable Gift in Bermuda Bay and Gold


Stampin' Up! Indescribable Gifts stamp set embossed in gold and colored with Bermuda Bay Blendabilities. Happy Birthday sentiment and doily also embossed in gold.

 I am having a blast coloring the gorgeous spray of flowers in the Indescribable Gift stamp set. And I haven't even made an Easter card with yet which is what it is meant for! For this particular card I embossed everything with gold and used Bermuda Bay Blendabilities to color the flowers and gold ink and a Blender Pen to color the leaves. 

Here is a card I made last week with the flowers colored with water and ink. That was fun too!

Random Facts about the card:

  • Pearls were colored with Blendabilites too.
  • The doily was originally white. I embossed it with gold.
  • The white panel with the sentiment is a separate piece.
  • Created for the Creative Crew birthday challenge at Splitcoaststampers
                                                                                                                                               Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


I would love to hear your thoughts!

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful. Love the colors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...