Sunday, March 29, 2015

Happy For You Garden Party


One of the many perks I have as a demonstrator is a Stampin' Up! magazine in my mailbox every other month. It is full of tips, inspirational articles, and best of all - project ideas!

I used one of those samples for today's card, only I modified it a bit to fit the products that I own. 
Stampin' UP! Garden Party stamp set and Hello You thinlits. Happy for you card. Spring flowers card. Made by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
I used the Hello You thinlits for the "happy" and add the "for you" which is one of the many words/sentiments in the Crazy About You stamp set. There are so many possible combinations with this stamp set and thinlits!

The flowers from Garden Party stamp set are all cut by hand. If you like to fussy cut, this is the card for you! Lol. 
I love the colors in this card, but I have to admit it was a lot of cutting!

All supplies are Stampin' Up! and available through my Online Store.

Stamps: Garden Party, Crazy About You
Paper: Painted Blooms 
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Ink: Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Strawberry Slush, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz
Other: dimensionals, linen thread, Big Shot, Hello You thinlit

Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. Love the pretty flowers.

Barbara Williams said...

Beautiful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...