Saturday, March 21, 2015

Cheerful Critters Easter Treat holder


Easter is on its way and I have a little treat holder to show you. It may look familiar.
Easter Treat Holder made with Stampin' Up! Cheerful Critters stamp set. It holds one or two pieces of candy. Made by Lisa Young from Add Ink and Stamp.
You may remember my Valentine Treat Holders found Here. It was something that one of you said to me that got me thinking. Why not do one for Easter?

Easter Treat Holder made with Stampin' Up! Cheerful Critters stamp set. It holds one or two pieces of candy. Easter candy container. Easter Party Favor. Easter Place setting. Made by Lisa Young from Add Ink and Stamp.
It is large enough to hold one or two pieces of candy and is super easy to make. I stamped it in Black Stazon and color it with an Aquapainter and ink - except the pink cheeks. They were done with a marker. I also left off the bow but still used a Glue Dot to keep it closed.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! and can be purchased through my Online Store. Everyone that purchases from me receives a hand stamped card as my way of saying thanks!

Stamps: Cheerful Critters, Teeny Tiny Wishes, And Many More
Card Stock: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette
Ink: Black Stazon, So Saffron, Sahara Sand, Pink Pirouette
Other: candy dot, Glue dot, aqua painter, itty bitty accent punch pack

Reminder: Only 10 days left to take advantage of the Sale-a-bration sale. 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...