Monday, March 16, 2015

CAS Lovely Amazing You

I had a busy, but good, non-stamping weekend. I wanted to share a clean and simple card with you today. It was made with the photopolymer set, Lovely Amazing You. Have you ever needed a quick thank you card? This stamp set is perfect for just that.
A Stampin' Up! card made with Lovely Amazing You stamp set. It is a clean and simple card made by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp

I also added some Hello Honey splatter and speckles with the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set. I really think the 2 stamp sets go well together! 

I already mailed this card to a dear friend who placed an order with me. I always try to send out a hand made card to my customers - it is the least I can do to show my appreciation! 

All supplies are Stampin' Up!  Ordering is so easy with my Online Store found Here. 

    ***Sale-a-bration ends in 15 days!! Now is the time to take advantage - for every $50 spent, receive a free Sale-a-bration product. No limit. 

  • Sale-a-bration catalog found here.
  • More Sale-a-bration products (in addition to the catalog) found here.
Choose from either or both.

Stamps: Lovely Amazing You, Gorgeous Grunge
Card Stock: Very Vanilla
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Hello Honey, Sahara Sand, Early Espresso
Other: Gold sequins

1 comment:

Alta said...

Lisa: I just became a demonstrator!! I have always loved your site. Is it constructed from the Stampin' Up blog capabilities? If not, what do you use?
Alta McDaniel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...