Friday, February 27, 2015

You ARE a Classic


Classic 
(klas-ik)

adjective: judged over a period of time to be of the highest quality and outstanding of its kind.

noun: a work of art of recognized and established value
Don't you just love those definitions!? Can you think of anyone in your life that fits the description? I know I do, and I can, which is one of the many reasons I love Guy Greetings stamp set. 

I was so inspired by a card that Sandy Mathis made, I created my own simpler version. Thanks Sandy! I used 2 of the manly patterns from the Adventure Bound paper stack for my card and added some Candy Dots across the top. I didn't even bother adding color to the car. It looks great just stamped with Early Espresso ink.

My card details:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...