Monday, February 23, 2015

What doesn't work for one card, works for another


This little bird was actually a reject from another card. I had stamped and colored him with the intent to use him for last week's sketch challenge at Create with Connie and Mary. I changed my mind though and used the lemon image from the same stamp set instead. If you are interested, that card can be seen here

I couldn't just throw him away so I created today's card using the same sketch with a few minor changes. What I love about this card is that it uses all Sale-a-bration products. Even the Blendabilities can be had for free. 

If you would like to take a look at the Sale-a-bration catalog and what you can receive for free - the pdf is here.

My Online Store. The details for my card:

Stamps: A Happy Thing (Sale-a-bration)
Paper: Best Year Ever (Sale-a-bration)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana
Ink: Black Memento, Daffodil Delight Blendabilities, Coastal Cabana Blendabilities
Other: Best Year Ever Accessories pack, white bakers twine

1 comment:

Marla said...

Cute little card, Lisa. I love your work so much and learn so much from you. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...