Monday, February 16, 2015

Traveler Tag Card


Graduations, Birthdays, other occasions - masculine cards can be difficult to create. That is one of the reasons I love the Travelers stamp set. It is wonderful for masculine cards.
All of the layers of paper on this card are from the Typeset specialty paper. In my opinion, this paper is one of the best values of paper because you receive 24 sheets of paper vs. 12. It is thinner, but as you can see, not so thin that it is transparent. 

The passport and world globe image are both from the Travelers stamp set. I stamped and fussy cut the passport and the globe. I didn't do a very good job making the world round. Lol. But that adds to the charm of a handmade card. I played around with my Blendabilties to color the globe. The water is pure Coastal Cabana but the land is a combination of Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight. Blendabilities give the image depth and vibrancy. I am still learning how to use them but I will say they are ALOT of fun!

This card would be especially perfect for students, teachers, or someone who likes to travel. Switch out the sentiment and it could be a thank you or congratulations. What do you think?

All supplies are Stampin' Up! 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...