Thursday, February 5, 2015

To a Classic Guy, CCMC341


I am on a roll with masculine cards these days! Today's card centers around this week's sketch from Create with Connie and Mary. Hope you can play along with us this week - but more on that later :)

The sketch has so many possibilities I had a hard time narrowing down my ideas!

I ended up using Guy Greetings, a fabulous masculine set from the Occasions catalog. 
I paired the stamped images with the paper in the Adventure Bound paper stack. One side of each piece is a realistic image, the other side is a pattern. 

The top border of my card is stamped with Early Espresso ink, as are the sentiments and the shoes. Don't you just love those wing tips? Then I just added some of the Adventure Bound paper for the background and the banners. See what I mean about realistic paper? The banner in the background looks like a piece of knitted sweater. 

All supplies are Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Guy Greetings
Paper: Adventure Bound paper stuck
Card Stock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Early Espresso
Other: Candy Dots

Now it is your turn to get creative with the sketch! All you have to do is stamp your card, post it to your blog or online gallery, then go to Create With Connie and Mary and link it up. Can't wait to see what you create.

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Connie said...

Ok, ok...you SOLD me on this set! LOVE the pair of shoes element! Great job with the sketch challenge this week!

Lisa Martz said...

LOVE! I like the hats stamped as a border and the shoes...PERFECT man card!

Deb said...

This is an awesome guy card! So classy and fun! Love the colors and all your elements!

Debbie Henderson said...

I can't believe that itsy-bitsy pair of shoes adds such an impact on your card. Nice!

Melissa Davies said...

OOhhh! I LOVE this masculine card! The addition of the sweater DSP finishes it off nicely! So DAPPER!

Nicole Tugrul said...

LOVE IT!!!! I am totally going to CASE this gorgeous design!! I love the hats along the top, great job on this card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...