Saturday, February 14, 2015

Making Fence Posts with the Hexagon Punch


A few days ago I posted this card and mentioned I made the fence with the Hexagon Punch.

How did I do that??

1. Stamp the card stock with the Hardware Background stamp.

2. Use the vertical lines that naturally occurs with the stamped image as your guide.

3. Turn the punch over and slide the card stock in so the bottom left corner of the punch lines up with the vertically stamped line.

4. You only want a little tiny piece of the card stock to appear in the punch. Punch and then continue to the next vertical line and punch again.

I am thinking that a square punch may work too. I have never tried it but if you have, let me know if that worked. 

I'm sorry that I don't have a card to show you today. Not yet anyway. 

1 comment:

ali said...

i used the square punch to do this for one of my christmas cards

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...