Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Lotus Blossoms

My favorite Sale-a-bration stamp set (so far) is Lotus Blossom and I have a sneaking suspicion that it is a favorite of many of you as well.
Because the Lotus Blossom uses 3 stamps to create the beautiful flower, you will need to use one, two, or three different colors of ink. My flower uses only Crisp Cantaloupe ink. I stamped off two times for the first layer, then I stamped off once for the second layer. The third layer is full strength and has all of the detail. 

Tip: The Crisp Cantaloupe card stock behind the Window Frame was cut with my paper cutter. It is such an easy way to add a little bit of color to the Whisper White Window Frame. 
Another Tip: Curve the flower stem or keep it straight - it's easy to manipulate because the Lotus Blossom stamp set is Photopolymer.

Now that Stampin' Up! has revealed 2 new Sale-a-bration stamp sets for the month of March, I wonder if Lotus Blossom will finish as the favorite? Time will tell! 
    The new Sale-a-bration products can be viewed here. *Not available until March 1st.

My Online Store can be found here. The details for my card are as follows:

Stamps: Lotus Blossom (Sale-a-bration)
Paper: All Abloom paper stack
Card Stock: Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding
Other: Window Frame framelit, Big Shot, Pearl, Itty Bitty Accent punch, dimensional

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. Yes, that is my favorite set from Sale-a-Bration also.

Debbie Nutt said...

I was able to use this set last weekend at a function by SU. I absoluteley love it! Very pretty card. Thanks very much for your kind words on my card on Splitcoast Stampers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...