Saturday, February 7, 2015

Lego Card


Today is my sweet nephew's birthday. He is crazy about legos and even belongs to a Lego Club at his school so I made him a lego card. Don't be too impressed - I didn't think of this on my own!
A few years ago I received a lego swap card from Mary Rindal that I loved and tucked away for future reference. I also found lots of inspiration on Pinterest. For my card, I tried to balance the shapes and colors and just noticed that I put 2 blue legos together. Pretend you don't notice.

Each of those little circles were punched with a 1/2" circle punch, Owl Builder Punch (middle size circles), sponged and adhered with a piece of dimensional. I also added a little touch of white with my Chalk Marker. It probably would have been easier if I had done it before I put them on the dimensional :)

This card is easy to create - just time consuming.

All supplies are Stampin' Up!   My Online Store can be found here.

Stamps: Hey You
Card Stock: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Pacific Point, Basic Black
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Pacific Point
Other: Dimensionals, sponges, White Chalk Marker, 1/2" circle punch,  Owl Builder Punch

Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you have a great weekend.
~ Lisa

4 comments:

Cary said...

Love the detail! XXXOOO

Catherine Bowers said...

Such a cute card and so much effort! I'm sure he will love it.

Stef Perry said...

Wow, so much work! The legos are amazing! No doubt your nephew will love this.

y irwin said...

So creative!!! What kid wouldn't love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...