Monday, February 2, 2015

Groovy Love, Sentiments Only

Valentine's Day is less than 2 weeks away so I thought I would make one final Valentine.   One of this month's challenges for the Creative Crew over at Splitcoaststampers is to create a card for an upcoming holiday. February = Valentine's Day for me.

I used all of the sentiments in the Groovy Love stamp set and stamped them horizontally and vertically. Then I used a Heart Framelit and cut a heart from the center of a square piece of whisper white card stock. After I cut out the heart, I ran it through the Big Shot with the Happy Heart embossing folder.
I used a lot of dimensionals to separate the 2 layers of card stock which is quite necessary to keep the card stock from drooping.

Do you like Free stamps? Free stamping products? Free Blendabilities? Yea, I love free too! Now through March 31st you can choose one FREE Sale-a-bration item for every $50 that you spend (before tax and shipping)! Click here to view the Sale-a-bration catalog in pdf format. 

My Online Store for all of your shopping needs can be found here.

Supplies for my Valentine card:
Stamps: Groovy Love
Card Stock: Whisper White
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Strawberry Slush
Other: Big Shot, Hearts Framelit, Happy Hearts embossing folder, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...