I am going to give you the condensed version.
You will need:
- Pacific Point card base = quarter sheet of 8 1/2" x 11"
- Whisper White card stock cut to measure 5 1/4" x8"
- Whisper White card stock cut to measure 1 3/4" x 5"
- Wild Wasabi card stock cut to measure 1 7/8" x 5 1/8"
- designer paper cut to measure 1 3/8" x 4"
- cotton twine
1. Score the 5 1/4" x 8" piece of card stock at 2" and 4".
2. Fold the card stock in half and then fold the right flap back as pictured below. Just disregard the cut lines. Those are next. And don't adhere to Pacific Point card stock yet.
3. Still no stamping. Cut to the score line 3/8" from the bottom and 1 7/8" from the bottom. I used my old Paper Trimmer with cutting blade.
4. Open up the Whisper White card stock and stamp your images but be careful to stamp the 2" on the far right so they don't get covered up when the card is closed. Or maybe you want that - it's up to you! I placed a piece of paper over the parts I didn't want stamped.
6. Adhere your designer paper to the section shown above.
7. Add a Cotton Twine bow with a glue dot.
8. Adhere the back panel to the Pacific Point card base.
Tip: Add the adhesive to the Whisper White card stock and be sure that you don't add any to the part that folds out or your card won't open!
I want to be sure to give credit again to Sharon Skelton, another Stampin' Up! demonstrator, for this card fold technique.
I hope I got everything correct. If not, or if you have any questions, let me know.