Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Birthday Shaker Card

I have a card to show you but just a reminder….

It's Tuesday which means a new week of great deals! You can see them here. Three great punches are on sale!

Today is my niece's birthday so I decided to combine her birthday card with the Splitcoaststampers Creative Crew challenge. 
The challenge is to use the Sale-a-bration paper and accessories so I created this fun Shaker card.
 To create my card I cut an oval from the Best Year Ever designer paper and a smaller oval from Coastal Cabana card stock. I also cut an oval from a piece of foam board. I used a window sheet between the foam board and Coastal Cabana card stock. My next step was to wrap some Best Year Ever ribbon around the side and tie the bow. Then I set it aside while I worked on the stamping part. 

The image is stamped with the Sale-a-Brations set, Big Day and colored with Blendabilities. I went with chocolate cake because my sweet niece loves chocolate (a kid after my own heart). I adhered this layer to my card base and then added some In Color Sequins and tiny punched stars. I piled them in the middle so they would stay clear of the adhesive when I attached the card front. Super fun card!

The stamp set, paper, and ribbon, and Blendabilities are all Free because they are part of the Stampin' Up! Sale-a-bration sale going on right now!
Here are the details so you can get these products for yourself. 
   Sale-a-bration - click here.

All supplies are Stampin' Up!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks a bunch for stopping by! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...