Friday, February 6, 2015

Best Year Ever and Accessories


Coordinating designer series paper and accessories make creating cards a breeze.
One of the Splitcoaststamper's Creative Crew challenges is to create a card with the Sale-a-bration designer paper, Best Year Ever and/or the Best Year Ever Accessories. The colors are some of my favorites so it was an easy card to create in so many ways!

After I layered my paper and ribbon, I rounded all 4 of the corners and added the sentiment with dimensionals beneath it. The dimensionals gave me some room to tuck a button beneath my punched circles. 

This gorgeous designer series paper and ribbon and buttons can be yours for free! Click here to learn more.

All supplies are Stampin' Up!  My Online Store can be found here.

Stamps: Hey You
Paper: Best Year Ever (Sale-a-bration)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana
Ink: Calypso Coral marker, Crushed Curry marker
Other: 1-3/4" circle punch, 2" circle punch, dimensionals, corner rounder, Best Year Ever Accessories pack (Sale-a-bration)

I hope you have a great weekend with lots of stamping and creating!
Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...