Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Best Day Ever plus One Tag Fits All


Baby cards are so much fun to make!
I made this particular baby card for another Splitcoastampers Creative Crew challenge. The challenge is to use either the Sale-a-bration specialty paper, Irresistibly Yours, or the Emboss Resist technique. 

To create the background for my card I used the Emboss Resist technique and Best Day Ever stamp set. I stamped the dots with Versamark only on part of the background. I then embossed with Clear Embossing powder and sponged Pink Pirouette ink over the area and watched the dots magically appear! I then went back over the area with the same dot stamp and Pink Pirouette ink. It gives it a little bit of depth don't you think?

I am loving the new Pink Pirouette Blendabilities! The 3 shades of pink are perfect for a little girl card. I colored the stripes on the tag so they have an ombre look and I colored the little duck - all with Blendabilities.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! Click here to go to my Online Store.

Stamps: Best Day Ever (Sale-a-bration), One Tag Fits All
Card Stock: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette
Ink: Versamark, Pink Pirouette, Black Memento, Pink Pirouette Blendabilites, Coastal Cabana Blendabilites, 
Other: Pearls, Cotton Twine, Organza Ribbon, Note Tag Punch, dimensional, sponge, Big Shot, Delicate Designs embossing folder 

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OH this is so super cute.

Boni said...

So cute! I love how you did the background. Your card turned out great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...