Sunday, February 8, 2015

Another "Big Day" Shaker Card


You may remember the other shaker card that I made and posted here. That one was for my niece's birthday. Well, she has a sister who also had a recent birthday so I made one for her also! Yesterday's lego card, posted here, was for their brother's birthday. Three children from the same family celebrating birthdays within 10 days of each other. 



I used a different pattern of paper from the Best Year Ever series and a different color of ribbon from the Accessories pack, and a different stamp from the same Big Day stamp set. Other than that the concept is still the same and the colors are the same. I love how I can create similar, but totally different cards with the same products! And all are offered for Free during Sale-a-bration.

The Sale-a-bration products can be found here.

I created an ombre look on my stamped image by coloring the letters and banner with Blendabilities. Because there are 3 shades in each color family, ombre is easy to achieve!

All supplies are Stampin' Up!    To order from my Online store click here.

Stamps: Big Day (Sale-a-bration)
Paper: Best Year Ever (Sale-a-bration)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana
Ink: Black Memento, Coastal Cabana Blendabilities, Daffodil Delight Blendabilities
Other: Big Shot, Oval Framelits, window sheet, Star border Punch, In Color sequins, Best Year Ever Accessories Pack (Sale-a-bration)

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

mozartnmary said...

Lisa, what do you use underneath the oval framelit to keep the stars from coming out. Is it just double stick tape? Thanks mary mozartnmary@aol.com

Annette Elliott said...

This is lovely, Lisa! Super cute

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...