Wednesday, February 11, 2015

A Little Birdie says Thank You


This is another card that I had sitting in my Drafts of posts to be posted. It was dated August so I think it is about time I share it! 

The background was stamped with some of the foliage from World of Dreams stamp set. Then I added the fence that I made with the Hardware background stamp and Hexagon punch. I remember that I had it sitting on my craft table and I didn't want to throw it away. The problem was that it was too short so I added a piece of Typeset specialty paper across the bottom.

I honestly don't remember how I colored the bird and I couldn't reference it because I mailed it back in August. But knowing me, I probably used markers - either Blendabilities or Stampin' Write markers. Sorry. I wish I could be more specific.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! My Online Store for all your stamping needs is found here.

Stamps: World of Dreams, An Open Heart
Paper: Typeset specialty paper
Card Stock: Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Ink: Crumb Cake, Black Stazon with Stampin' Write markers or Black Memento with Blendabilities
Other: dimensionals, linen thread, hexagon punch, gold sequins

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a creative day!

2 comments:

Bandon, Oregon said...

You make the nicest cards.... I LOVE the fence... Thank You for sharing.

Faith

Laura said...

Love how you made the fence, Lisa!!! I saw this on Pinterest But the link went to your main blog page. I have been searching and searching your blog to find the post!! Love the "book paper" too! It really adds to the mix!! Sweet bird! Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs,
Laura

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...