Thursday, February 19, 2015

A Happy Thing CCMC343

I have a lovely sketch for you today from Create with Connie and Mary challenge blog. 
I chose to keep my card clean and simple. If you play along, and we hope you do, feel free to make it as simple or fancy as you like!
I used my Blendabilities to color the stamped image because this is a wonderful image to practice with and I need practice! The more I use this product, the more I love it. 

I also used my Daffodil Delight Blendabilities to color the Rhinestones. I really stayed true to the sketch for this card even though there are lots of creative options. You will see what I mean when you go over to Create with Connie and Mary blog and see what the rest of the design team made. So fun!

All my supplies are Stampin' Up!

Stamps: A Happy Thing (Sale-a-bration)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Basic Black
Ink: Daffodil Delight Blendabilities, Old Olive Blendabilities, Black Memento
Other: Best Year Ever Accessories Pack (Sale-a-bration), Rhinestones

Now it's your turn! 

8 comments:

Margaret Raburn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Margaret Raburn said...

What a lovely CAS card! Great coloring of the lemon and leaves; love that this is so bright and cheerful!

Melissa Davies said...

What a sweet card for a special friend. Sure to brighten their day!

Debbie Henderson said...

I didn't get this stamp set because I hate the bird but have seen so many pretty cards with the lemons. Fantastic coloring!

Joanne James said...

Great CAS card - the lemon looks good enough to eat! I love the way you used the ribbon for your diagonal too.

Nicole Tugrul said...

Beautiful crisp and clean card! I love your coloring of the lemon!

Lisa Martz said...

I love the lemon in the SAB stamp set! It makes such happy cards! Great color and shading on the lemon and love those colored rhinestones!

Deb said...

This is a beautiful CAS card! Love the way you colored the image! Love it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...