Saturday, January 3, 2015

Valentine for a Guy

Today's card is another one that I made for the Creative Crew challenge at Splitcoaststampers. I hope this card inspires you to play along with the Creative Crew! 

This challenge is to make a masculine card/project for Valentine's Day and you get bonus points (figuratively) for using a 2013-2015 In Color. 
I used Moonlight designer paper over Night of Navy card stock for the middle. This was layered onto a Basic Gray card that I embossed with the Stylish Stripes embossing folder. 

My focal point is a little banner that I cut with a Banner frame lit and then stamped with One Tag Fits All stamp from the soon to be released Occasions catalog. That's a little sneak peak for you :) I colored some of the lights with a Daffodil Delight Blendabilities and added a little banner stamped with my Valentine sentiment. I managed to work in the In Color bonus by adding a heart punched from Strawberry Slush card stock!

Here's the Deal: Both the little Essentials Hardware clip that I used to anchor the banner, and the Finishing Touches edgelit that I used to create the jagged edge at the bottom of the Night of Navy layer, are part of the Weekly Deal through Monday, Jan. 5th. Click Here to see all of this week's Deals.

Thanks for stopping by.




All supplies are Stampin' Up! Click on any image to go to my Online Store. 
Note: There is no image for One Tag Fits All stamp set as it is not available until January 6. Also, the sale price didn't show up for the clips and edgelits. They are $4.46 and $7.46 respectively.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Great valentine card for a guy. Love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...