Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Thanks to the Contractor


With all of the excitement over Storm Juno, I forgot to mention this week's Weekly Deals and wow, what great deals they are!
The Textured Boutique Machine is on sale! This machine is smaller than the Big Shot and is used for embossing only. So if you have no interest in die cutting but love embossing folders, this may be the deal for you! And to sweeten the deal, select embossing folders are on sale as well! 
Click here to view the deals and their details. 


Yesterday I showed you a card that I made using Guy Greetings.Today's card uses the same set only I mailed it to our contractor as a thank you.
The card base is white with a piece of the realistic wood paper from Adventure Bound paper stack. I can't say it enough how much I love that paper. The brick paper is another piece from this group of papers. 

Our house is white with a red door so I used the house image from the Sale-a-bration stamp set, You Brighten My Day and added some "siding" and a red door. It needed to be layered onto something other than the paper background so I added a small piece of Burlap ribbon behind it. That added some nice texture to the card. The tools were stamped and then punched with the Note Tag punch. Rather than just slap it onto the card front, I attached it with a mini brad. 

Once again, I used the "righty tighty, lefty loosy" for my card. I was adding batteries to the lantern last night and I had to say that out loud as I was trying to figure out which way to turn the bottom. David asked me if I realize how many times I say that in a week. Why no I don't dear, how many times? Lol. Apparently quite a few. 

Our contractor went over and above with our renovation and "A Thousand Thanks" about covered my appreciation! Or it could be "A Thousand Thanks", I'm glad it's over!

All supplies are Stampin' Up! My Online Store can be found here.

Stamps: Lots of Thanks, Guy Greetings, You Brighten My Day (Sale-a-bration)
Paper: Adventure Bound paper stack
Card Stock: Whisper White, Smoky Slate
Ink: Black Memento, Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities, Smoky Slate Blendabilities
Other: Note Tag Punch, Mini Brad, Burlap ribbon

Thanks for stopping. Hope you have a creative day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...