Saturday, January 24, 2015

Sheltering Tree and house on a hill


I thought this card would be very appropriate for today's post because we are getting snow today which means it is a great day to stamp!
I combined 2 stamp sets for my card: Sheltering Tree and the house from You Brighten My Day, a Sale-a-bration stamp. This is one of those happy mistakes because I poured embossing powder on the card front without zapping the tree with my heat gun first. So some of the white embossing powder clung to the tree and swing but I love the look - like snow is clinging to the tree!

All supplies are Stampin' Up! Click here for my Online Store. Thanks for choosing me as your demonstrator.

Stamps: Sheltering Tree (Occasions Mini catalog), You Brighten My Day (Sale-a-bration)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Soft Sky
Ink: Whisper White, Black Memento, Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities, Smoky Slate Blendabilities, Soft Sky Blendabilities
Other: Whisper White embossing powder, What's Up Punch

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a lovely weekend!

5 comments:

nanny31 said...

Très jolie et bien de saison.

LeAnne said...

I LOOOOOVE this! So pretty...our snow is being covered with icky rain/sleet. But your card makes me feel warm and happy!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so pretty, I love it.

Cary said...

I love this! It is a must CASE!!!! XXXOOO

Lois Wyche said...

This is so pretty....I like your mistake!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...