Friday, January 16, 2015

Painted petals with a butterfly


I am back again with a Painted Petals card this time. Painted Petals is another favorite stamp set of mine from the new Occasions catalog! I hope you like it!


I used bold colors for the focal image: Blackberry Bliss and Rose Red. I haven't used Rose Red in a LONG time but it is one of the colors in the coordinating Painted Blooms designer paper so I pulled it out. It really does pair nicely with Blackberry Bliss!

The top layer of the butterfly was stamped with the border image from the Painted Petals stamp set. I love the polka dots and thought it would make a great butterfly!

My new order from the Occasions catalog came so now I have even more goodies to play with. Yay! I am not a snow/cold/winter person at all. I prefer sun/warm/beaches but I have to say this much for the weather in New England these days. It gives me ample time to stamp :)

All supplies are Stampin' Up! Click on any image to go to my Online Store.
  • I forgot to add the doily in the list below. In case you missed it, I tucked a doily behind the focal images.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Kim In Texas said...

Lovely card! I'm going to have to CASE it! What stamp set is the "thank you" from? Thanks, Kim

Joan V said...

Beautiful card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...