Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Painted Petals Triple Time Stamping


I have never tried Triple Time stamping even though I have seen some gorgeous cards made with this technique. I thought I would give it a try since the challenge this week at Friday Mashup is to create either a card using Triple Time, or a Floral card, or a Triple Time Floral card. 

This was harder than I thought!
I followed the directions given by Friday Mashup via a link and I envisioned a floral vine going up the side of the card, over the tag and horizontal piece of card stock. I think a larger floral image would have been easier quite frankly but I went with it anyway. I used the Painted Petals stamp set which is perfect for a vine. 

The flowers are stamped with Blushing Bride on Very Vanilla card stock. I added some of the tiny tulips in Sahara Sand but didn't use any foliage for them because I just wanted to add another color. I added some Gold Baker's Twine to the tag and some gold sequins here and there. 

Triple Time is a really fun technique and I am definitely going to try it again.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! and can be found in my Online Store by clicking on any image below.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Chellie B said...

Wow. Super fresh take on a great technique!

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Lisa, I love how your card turned out! Your colors are so soft and just beautiful! Love how you did the technique too...great twist on it! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.
Sara

Monika/Buzsy said...

Gorgeous card Lisa. Love the pretty pink blooms.

brrenwick said...

What a fun twist on the triple layer technique! I love that you used the tag topper punch! Thanks for playing along at Friday Mashup!

Avery Murphy said...

Oh my gosh your card is stunning! I really LOVE how you did the triple time stamping technique, it's so fun!!!

Thank you for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...