Saturday, January 17, 2015

Lotus Blossom is All Abloom

I told you earlier this week what my favorite stamp set in the Occasions catalog happens to be. Well today's featured stamp set is hands down my favorite from the Sale-a-bration catalog! 
It is called Lotus Blossom and is a Photopolymer (completely clear) 3 step stamp. I  wasn't sure what a Lotus Blossom looks like so I researched it of course. It is an aquatic flower that looks like a water lily but isn't a water lily. Whatever it is, it is beautiful.

The beauty of this stamp set is two fold: 1. It is photopolymer so it is really easy to line up and stamp. 2. It is a 3 step stamp and Stampin' Up! actually added numbers on the stamp so we know which to stamp first, second, and third! 

To make my flower I used Strawberry Slush ink and stamped full strength for the smallest stamp. I stamped off once for the second image and I stamped off twice for the largest image. To make the stem I used Pistachio Pudding ink and did it the same way as the flower. 

The sentiments come with the stamp set. Woo Hoo! The paper that I used for the background is All Abloom paper stack and I added a little border punched with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch.

This stamp set can be yours for FREE just by placing an order of $50 (before S & H). It all can be seen here in the Sale-a-bration catalog

All supplies are Stampin' Up! Click on any image to go to my Online Store.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...