Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Guy Greetings

I wrote and scheduled this post early because I wasn't sure if the internet would be working.  We are in the path of Snow Storm Juno and chances are we will lose power and internet. We stocked up on food (people, dog, cat), books, and batteries, filled the car with gas, and charged our phones. 

 Let's talk stamping. We had some work done on the inside of our house and I always like to send a thank you. If you haven't seen the new Guy Greetings stamp set in the Occasions catalog, it is worth checking out! It comes in Wood mount, Clear mount, or Photopolymer. 

I kept this card clean and simple. First I added ink "loosely" to the Hardwood background stamp set and stamped my Naturals Ivory card front. Then I added some Epic Day wash tape across the front. Repeating "righty-righty, lefty-loosey" is the only way I can ever remember which way to go when unscrewing something so I love that it is included with this set!

The stamped image was colored with the lightest Smoky Slate Blendabilities marker. I layered it onto Basic Gray card stock. I don't remember the name of the Washi Tape that I used on the corners. I thought it was current but it must be retired. Sorry about that.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for stopping by. If you are/were hit by the blizzard, stay safe.

1 comment:

Sarah Neill said...

I really like the simplicity of this card, and used it as the inspiration for a card I made for a past class. I have just posted it on my blog, and have included a link to your card, my source of inspiration. thanks so much, Sarah
www.projectstamp.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...