Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Groovy Love From the Heart


This is turning out to be Valentine week on my blog - not on purpose btw - but I do have yet another Valentine card for you.

I used a sketch I found on Pinterest and I have absolutely no idea the name of the blog because it is in another language which I think may be Russian. Here is the link. Anyone know what it says? 

Here is my card.

This is the sketch in case you missed it.
I couldn't get the horizontal border/layer to work so I just used the designer paper by itself. The paper is from the Best Year Ever paper series and it is Free through the Sale-a-bration sale going on now. To view this paper and the other Free products, just click here for the pdf.

I used the Groovy Love stamp set again and added some coordinating buttons from the Best Year Ever Accessories Pack - another Free Sale-a-bration choice. On a different note, I am already mourning the loss of Coastal Cabana when it goes away in June. These are the last few months for Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, and Strawberry Slush. I would suggest ordering ink refills early as they go fast.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! and can be found in my Online Store by clicking on the image below.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

You guys are awesome! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Maria A. said...

Hi there: I clicked on the link to go that page where you found this design and I found, on the upper right corner a couple of flags, one is the USA flag so, I clicked on it and the whole page translated to English. Most blog owners give the option of translating their content and I think it is great.
I really love the way you interpret this sketch, thank you for sharing.
I hope you can find that little USA flag so you can read this post.
Hugs.
Maria

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...