Monday, January 26, 2015

Garden Party


I have another card that I made months ago but never posted. Better late than never right? I thought today would be a good day to show a card with a butterfly and flower since a whopper of a snow storm is headed up the East coast.
I used the spiral punch to create a notebook look and even did some paper piercing to make it look perforated like an actual notebook. I pulled the colors from the Sweet Taffy designer series paper: Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive. I know Tempting Turquoise is not a popular color anymore but I have always loved it. 

To make the card, I stamped the border and flowers with the Garden Party stamp set. Like Tempting Turquoise, it isn't a very popular stamp set but I love the small images. The butterfly is from Papillon Potpourri

I didn't add a sentiment and I can't remember why. Probably because there wasn't a place for one? 

All supplies are Stampin' Up! My Online Store can be found here.

Stamps: Garden Party, Papillon Potpourri
Paper: Sweet Taffy designer paper
Card Stock: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Old Olive Blendabilities
Other: Paper Piercer, Spiral Punch, Elegant Butterfly punch, Bitty Butterfly punch, Rhinestones

Thanks for stopping by. If you are in the path of Storm Juno, stay safe!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...