Friday, January 30, 2015

Garden Party in Pink

Happy Friday! I totally forgot about this card that I made back in early fall I think. Crazy!
I used the Garden Party stamp set for the flowers, greenery, and border. If you use markers like I did on the roses, you can get the pink roses and green leaves. The large So Saffron flower was stamped, cut out and adhered with dimensionals. Tiny Basic Pearls fill the centers of the little blue flowers. 

The embossed border around the edge was done with the retired Framed Tulips embossing folder. I love that folder and really wish Stampin' Up! would make  other embossing folders with just the frame. It adds so much to a card (in my opinion). 

Garden Party is one of those stamp sets in the Annual Catalog that flies under the radar. I didn't even notice it until I had gone through the catalog a few times. Of course I love anything floral/garden/nature so I bought it. It's small images are great for clean and simple cards. It's also perfect for little gift cards and tags. Did you know that Garden Party stamp set coordinates with the Flower Pot designer paper? The colors in the paper don't necessarily appeal to everyone but it has beautiful patterns. Click here if you would like to see a card I made with the Flower Pot colors and paper. 

All supplies are Stampin' Up!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Forgot to add the Hey You stamp set is where the Happy Birthday sentiment is from. Another one of those sets that is easy to overlook. 

Thanks for stopping by to visit.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...