Sunday, January 25, 2015

Four Feathers still current


Today's card is one that I made months ago using a CAS(e) This Sketch challenge sketch. At that time I was going to link it up to their blog but it is a little too late for that now. It has been sitting in the "draft posts" all this time. I have quite a few like that.
The feathers are die cut, as is the panel down the front. You can see it in the picture below.
I am so happy that Four Feathers stamp set and the Feathers framelit are still current. I really like this set a lot. 

All supplies are Stampin' Up! My Online Store is here.

Stamps: Four feathers, Itty Bitty Banners
Paper: Flowerpot series
Card Stock: Hello Honey, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Chocolate chip, Tangerine Tango, 
Other: feathers framelit, gold sequins, linen thread, Bitty Banners frame lit, Big Shot

Thanks for stopping. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...