Saturday, January 31, 2015

Dimensions for Treat Holder


Some of you may remember this Valentine project found here, that I made for the Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop. I have received quite a few requests for the dimensions so I thought I would post them here so everyone can see.

When opened up the treat holder looks like this.

1. Cut a piece of card stock 7-3/4" x 2 1/4"
2. Score at 3", 3-1/4", 3-1/2", 6 1/2", 6 3/4", 7"
3. Fold on score lines first one way, then the other so you get a mountain fold on each end.
4.The Whisper White card stock measures 2-7/8" x 2-1/8"
5. Use a glue dot to close it.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Thank you. The treat holders are adorable so will be making some of these for my 9 grandchildren and maybe 1 for my dear hubby of 45years; providing he's good that is :}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...