Friday, January 9, 2015

Butterfly Basics sympathy

I am absolutely loving the Occasions catalog. I say that every year and I think it is because it comes during the winter but contains spring colors and spring stamp sets and I love spring colors and stamp sets! One of my favorite sets in the catalog is Butterfly Basics, a nature kind of set. 
 No butterflies on this card because I made it for the January Creative Crew challenge at Splitcoaststampers. The category is: Masculine Thinking of You or Valentine card. Butterflies aren't really a guy thing so I used the fern image. I kept the card simple and subdued by stamping the fern tone on tone and then with Basic Gray . The border is another image in the Butterfly Basics stamp set. By stamping the border image vertically and horizontally, I partially framed the image and added visual interest.

The sentiment is from the Wetlands stamp set, another fave of mine! 

All supplies are Stampin' Up! Click on any image to go to my Online Store. 
Thanks for stopping by.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...