Wednesday, January 14, 2015

A Blue flower


What a fabulous stamp set, Butterfly Basics is turning out to be! It is so versatile and with all of the nature images, I am loving it.
I am super excited to see that Stampin' Up! released some new colors of Blendabilities: Pink Pirouette, Bermuda Bay, Soft Sky, and Wild Wasabi. I used Soft Sky and Wild Wasabi for today's card. It is nice to have another family of green and Soft Sky is my a favorite color of mine so I am thrilled to have it in Blendabilities.

To make my card I stamped the flower image with Black Memento and colored it with the Blendabilities. Then I used the fern stamp Wild Wasabi ink and stamped off twice before stamping right over the flower image. Same with the netting - only I used Sahara Sand ink. I was going to do more layering but decided to just go with Soft Sky card stock. 

The Soft Sky Cotton Twine is also new! It is one of 3 colors in the package (Wild Wasabi and White) and it is so soft and really quite lovely. I hope Stampin' Up! releases more colors in the Annual Catalog. I don't usually use ribbon or bulky things on my cards because I like to mail them but this twine is too hard to resist!

All supplies are Stampin' Up! Clicking on any image below will take you to my Online Store. Thanks for stopping. 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

4 comments:

Anja said...

Hello Lisa,
a very pretty card. Love the stampset too.

Susan Kalantarian said...

Lisa, I keep seeing your beautiful cards on Splitcoast Stampers - and just love everything you do! You are an artist and an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your creations.

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the flower and background. TFS

CherylQuilts said...

Lisa, I totally love ths card...so clean and sharp. Nice layout. Just got this set and am inspired! Thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...