Sunday, December 14, 2014

Stamp Review Crew: Mixed Bunch Edition


Welcome to the Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop where everyone will be featuring projects made with the stamp set, Mixed Bunch.

Please note that the Blog Hop officially begins Monday, December 15th but we like to post a day ahead to get all of the kinks out of the links. 

If you arrived from Nancy Smith's blog then you are in the right place. If I am your first stop, that is ok - just follow the links to go full circle.

Normally I like to showcase 2 projects but due to time constraints, I only have one project to show you today. 



This is a 3 paneled card similar to this card but without the window sheet. 
Here is a close up of the front. I used soft sky ink and stamped the "snowflakes". Then I cut the first opening. 
I layered a piece of Soft Sky card stock behind the front panel and cut the smaller Window Frame. Once I did that, I added the sentiment from Ornamental Pines stamp set. This could really be used for any occasion during the winter.

Next I stamped and embossed the silver snowflake on the back panel. I used the front opening to help center the stamp.

Here is the card when it is fully opened. The middle panel is actually 2 pieced of card stock layered on top of each other. 
I used the front opening again to center my snowflake which I stamped with Soft Sky. Then I stamped and embossed the sentiment with silver. 

All supplies are Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Ornamental Pine
Card Stock: Whisper White, Soft Sky
Ink: Silver, Soft Sky
Other: Silver Embossing Powder, Big Shot, Window Frame Framelits

Next stop is Rochelle Blok's blog. Enjoy!
Thanks for stopping.

15 comments:

Beth Beard said...

Lovely! I'll have to try a 3 panel card.TFS!

Rochelle Blok said...

Great card Lisa! Love the snowflake look and all the different panels to the card! Thanks for sharing!

Yapha said...

What a lovely card, Lisa. That window is fabulous!

Carol said...

Such a pretty card! Thanks so much for sharing!

Nancy Smith said...

Pretty card - love the three panels and the snowflake peeking through the window.

Tammy Fite said...

The 3 panels are so pretty!!!

rubberredneck said...

Beautiful card it is gorgeous.

Debra Anderson said...

What a versatile design. I can see using this with so many stamp sets. Beautiful!

Mike said...

Lisa, I love how you framed the medallion and then used the same image as a background for the sentiment inside. Very clever!

Mitzi Luttrull said...

I love your three panel card, Lisa. There is so much one can do with this format. Thank you for your inspiration.

Adriana Benitez said...

Beautiful use of the set and great design. TFS!

Cindy Beach said...

Lisa, this is so soft and elegant. I love the snowflake and the blues together.

Heidi Baks said...

Beautiful! I love, love the inside with the sentiment inside the stamp image.

Ann Schach said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Lisa! I love the trifold design with the cut-out! Wow!

Tanya Boser said...

Lisa, this is gorgeous! I love that you used this stamp as a snowflake!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...