Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas my friends

Merry Christmas! 

Because it is Thursday and that means it is challenge day for Create with Connie and Mary, I thought it only appropriate to make one final Christmas card - from my house to yours. Here is the square sketch.

This is my card that I kept simple.
I used the paper from Flashback for a county look and added the stamped elements from Holiday Home stamp set. I wanted the door to stand out so I didn't do much coloring on the house. The tree and star are stamped directly onto the card stock. Pretty easy stuff.

All supplies are Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Holiday Home
Paper: Flashback
Card stock: Real Red, Very Vanilla
Ink: Black Memento, Garden Green, Hello Honey, Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities, Smoky Slate Blendabilities
Other: Circle punch

To play along, go to Create with Connie and Mary challenge blog.

Thanks for stopping by and may you have a very Merry Christmas.

6 comments:

Deb said...

What a fun, bright and festive card! Love the way you used this stamp set! Hope you had a great Christmas!

Debbie Henderson said...

The sentiment and banner is so cute to go with the house, great idea for a Christmas card!

Nicole Tugrul said...

I love your card! Keeping it simple works beautifully!! The white house with the touch of color is just right! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Connie said...

This is just TOO darling for words! Love the little tree in the circle behind the house element! Great colors, too! Hope your Christmas was merry and you have a wonderful New Year!

Melissa Davies said...

I love how you highlighted the red door - such a warm & welcoming holiday card!

Lisa Martz said...

Love your DSP paper choices for this card! What a fun Christmas greeting! Sorry for the late post...just been so busy! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...