Tuesday, November 25, 2014

World of Dreams embossed

I almost forgot to show you this card I made a while back! I know it is an autumn card and almost everyone is thinking winter. 
To create this card, I used Naturals Ivory card stock. It is darker than Very Vanilla and has a subtle speckle look to it. Next I stamped the Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey foliage from World of Dreams stamp set. This next step is important. I dried the ink with my heat tool. If this ink isn't dry it will pick up some embossing powder. Not good for this technique.

My next step was to stamp the white foliage with Whisper White craft ink and emboss it with White embossing powder. I consciously left room for my sentiment which I stamped last but you could stamp it first. 

I sponged some ink around the card and I wish I could say exactly what color I used but I don't remember. I am guessing Soft Suede or Baked Brown Sugar because they are my two favorite sponging colors. And finally, I added some speckles with the stamp from Gorgeous Grunge. To remove any ink that got on the embossed image, just rub with a tissue or paper towel. It comes off easily.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! Click on any image to go to my Store.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Dodge3670 said...

Wow...so very pretty!
Thanks for sharing with us! So very nicely done!!!
Lynn G.

Gayle said...

Beautiful card!

Trina P. said...

This is beautiful! Don't know how I missed your post the first time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...