Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Ornamental Pine with Star Background


Today's card is one that I originally was going to use for my design team card for a Create with Connie and Mary color challenge. I ended up using a different Ornamental Pine card but you can see the other one Here.

I really like this card and just wanted to share!
I stamped the images and then used the hammer technique (my term) to create random stars. To do this I placed the card stock in the Lucky Stars embossing folder and then gently hammered the areas around the stamped image. It doesn't harm the embossing folder and it allows you to choose where the embossing will go. 

As an afterthought I added some Dazzling Details and I squirted it a little bit too hard so a couple of branches have more dazzle than I prefer. Oops.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! Clicking on any image below will take you to my Online Store.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks for stopping by. 

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

I like your card too. It is very pretty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...