Sunday, October 5, 2014

Stamp Review Crew: Work of Art Edition


Welcome to another Blog Hop with the Stamp Review Crew! We are featuring the stamp set, Work of Art. All Crew members will be showing you a new way to use these fun stamps!

Remember: this Blog Hop officially begins Monday, October 6th. We post early to get the kinks out of the links so you may need to come back.

If you arrived at my blog from the ever so creative, Ann Schach's blog,  then you are in the right spot. If this is your first stop, don't worry as the Blog Hop goes full circle - just follow the links.

Before I began stamping, I used the Spiral Punch and a piece of Typeset designer paper to make a piece of "notebook paper". I also punched a piece of Smoky Slate card stock as a mat. Once my paper was ready I used 3 of the stamps from Work of Art for a collage background. Because this Anniversary card is a personal one, I used a die cut heart as the base for my sentiment. I love that I can create different themes just by mixing up the words that come with this set! 

My final step was to add the Happy Anniversary sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes. I also added some Sequins and Silver Baker's Twine.

All supplies are Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Work of Art, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Typeset specialty paper
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Smoky Slate, Pool Party
Ink: Smoky Slate, Pool Party, Real Red, Black Memento
Other: Spiral Punch, Silver Baker's Twine, Frosted Sequins, Big Shot, Heart Framelits

Onward now to the next stop which happens to be the talented Dawn Tidd's blog. Enjoy!



Thanks for stopping. 

12 comments:

Tanya Boser said...

What a great anniversary card! It would work for a man or a woman, and that is something hard to do for an anniversary :)

Nancy Smith said...

I really like how your card came together. Love how you made the notebook paper with the dsp and punch. Very cute.

Dawn Tidd said...

I love this, Lisa! You did a great job combining all those elements to make a spectacular Anniversary card. The spiral punch and Typeset DSP were definitely the way to start!

Ann Schach said...

WOW, Lisa! I love how you created a collage from the images in this set. The bits of bling are perfect accents. You have opened my eyes to the versatility of this set!

Mrs. O said...

Great anniversary card! Love the note paper idea and the bit of twine to tie it all together!

rubberredneck said...

Wow I love this Lisa! Great job it's so pretty and adorable. Perfect for either woman or man. Awesome!

Wendie Waldman said...

Oh my, I have an anniversary coming up! This is such a great card.

Carol Carriveau said...

Nicely done!

Kim Jolley said...

Absolutely love this!!

Mike said...

Love the simplicity of this card. It's so well designed with great balance. The sequin is an unexpected touch!

Christine Blain said...

Lisa, this is just fabulous!

Betty said...

I just love that you stamped on the lined paper! I always marvel at your little details. The curl of the paper in the upper left for example. Just perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...