Monday, October 20, 2014

Kinda Eclectic Naturally

I have had this card in my blog post "drafts" for a long time. Actually, I have quite a few hanging out there. It's time to get them posted don't you think?! Especially the autumn cards!
The base of this card is Naturals Ivory. I absolutely love this card stock especially for autumn cards. It has little flecks throughout and is darker than Very Vanilla.

To make my card, I stamped the leaves, border, and sentiment - all from the Kinda Eclectic stamp set. Then I added the strip of Burlap Ribbon that I cut in half (width wise). I have found that the Multi Purpose Glue works best to keep this ribbon in place. The butterflies went on last. I chose to keep them simple with no embellishments making this a very mailable card.

I had a last minute thought to sponge the edges and I am glad I did.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! Images take you to my Online Store.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...