Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Garden Party Fall Flowers

I have another card from the archives, meaning a card that I made and photographed way back when but never posted. 

This is made with the Garden Party stamp set which I love because it makes great clean and simple cards.

To make this card I used a layer of paper from the Flowerpot series. It coordinates with the Garden Party stamp set. Love that! For the main panel I stamped some flowers and leaves directly on the card stock. Then I stamped some speckles by using the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set and the sentiment from Hey You. My final step was to stamp a daisy like flower on Crushed Curry card stock and one on Pumpkin Pie card stock. I cut them out and adhered them right onto the card front. Super easy! 

All supplies are Stampin' Up! Click on any image to go to my Online Store.

Thanks for stopping.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...