Friday, October 31, 2014

Doggy Sympathy

It is always a difficult time when a much loved pet passes and my heart goes out to anyone who experiences this loss. It is even more heart breaking when it is a child. Such was the case a few weeks ago when a family in our church lost their pet due to illness. So sudden. So sad.

I dug up my retired stamp set, D if for Dog and combined it with the sentiment from the current, You Little Furball and Thoughts and Prayers for a quick card.


The dog was stamped with So Saffron onto Crumb Cake card stock. I experimented with some colors because I wanted it to look like a yellow lab. To add some definition I added a an outline with the fine tip of the Chocolate Chip marker. Same with the grass - it was added with a marker as well. 

The hearts are little punched hearts from the Heart Border Punch. I cut the color from Pacific Point card stock and added a little rhinestone.

All supplies are Stampin' Up!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Also: D is For Dog (retired) stamp set

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...