Saturday, October 25, 2014

Control Freak Swap Ornamental Pine

Today's card is another from that I have had on my computer but never posted. It's nice to have some cards to show you while the house is having some "work done". Lol. Sounds like a face lift - and well, it kind of is! 

The Control Freaks swapped cards from the Holiday Mini a few months ago and this is the one I made using my favorite, Ornamental Pine.
The Whisper White base is embossed with the Filigree Frame embossing folder. I stamped and cut the pine branch and then cut it with an Oval Framelit. The oval could be cut first and then stamped if that is your preference. I stamped the ornament separately and cut it out. Then I attached it with a dimensional and added the Silver Baker's Twine with a Mini Glue Dot.

I wanted a silvery look so I used Smoky Slate card stock and ink instead of silver. It doesn't have the shimmer but it still looks lovely!

All supplies are Stampin' Up! Just click on any image below to go to my Online Store. 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

irishgalkelly said...

This is the perfect Christmas card Lisa! I love that it's mailable, the traditional colors, and just the right amount of texture. Gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...