Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Bootiful Cat

I'm not really a Halloween person - I prefer Thanksgiving but that doesn't mean I don't like to create fun Halloween cards.
All I did for this fun card is stamp the boot from Bootiful Occasions stamp set twice: on the card front and on a scrap of Silver Glimmer paper. Then I used a Pumpkin Pie Blendabilities to color the circles on the main boot. Next I used the You Little Furball stamp set and stamped the cat's body twice - once on the card front and once on a scrap of Whisper White card stock. I used that scrap piece for the tail which I cut out. I also cut out just the band of the boot from the Silver Glimmer paper. And I stamped the cat's heard on scrap and cut it out. 

To assemble everything, I adhered the Silver Glimmer to the boot. Then I added the cat's tail and using a dimensional I added the cat's head last. Some little Basic Rhinestones added to the cat's collar gave it some bling. 

The final step was to add a strip of Sweet Taffy designer series paper down the left side. 

All supplies are Stampin' Up! 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for stopping.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...