Thursday, September 4, 2014

Perfect Blend of Bendabilities


Blendabilities and a great sketch from Create with Connie and Mary make a perfect blend for me! 
 I am so in love with Blendabilities, Stampin' Up!'s new alcohol markers and find myself reaching for them every chance I get.
The rings behind the coffee cup are meant to represent coffee rings and I used the Circle Framelits to cut them. The coffee cup is stamped with Black Memento ink and then colored with Coastal Cabana and Crumb Cake Blendabilities. 

All supplies are Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Perfect Blend, And Many More
Paper: Park Lane dsp
Card Stock: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Soft Suede
Ink: Black Memento, Coastal Cabana blendabilities, Crumb Cake bendabilities
Other: In Color Sequins, Big Shot, Circle Framelits, Coastal Cabana baker's twine, dimensionals, Large Polka Dot embossing folder

Well I had a lot of fun creating my card! Hopefully you will be inspired to try the sketch for yourself. Once you make your card and post it online, just head over to Create with Connie and Mary challenge blog to link it up. We love to see what you  create!

Thanks for stopping by.

11 comments:

Connie Babbert said...

Super cute...who doesn't love this Perfect Blend! Beautiful coloring and shading, too! Great job with the sketch challenge this week!

Claire Creates Cards said...

Lisa, I LOVE this card! I am a huge coffee drinker and I would smile if this arrived in my mailbox! The big, polka dots are fabulous and the coloring is awesome! XX

Deb said...

Love what you did with the sketch! The rings are such a great idea! Awesome job coloring!!

Mitzi Luttrull said...

Very cute Lisa!

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Lisa I really love this card. the effects are so cool! hugs.

Melissa Davies said...

Beautiful coloring - love the highlighting! Those little rings are too fun!

Jo said...

Love your card! I'm trying to make one, but can't figure out how you were able to make skinny rings like that, using the circle framelits?

Andrea W said...

Fun card! I love your use of circles and fantastic colors.

Nicole Tugrul said...

I love everything about this card!!! The coloring is GORGEOUS and I love the coffee rings....so clever!

Margaret Raburn said...

Wow, your card is so eye-catching! Love the colors and stamps you used! The circles and pattern on the DSP bring lots of cool texture! Your coloring is outstanding! Great card!

Lisa Martz said...

Love your coffee "rings" and the color combo is fabulous! Great card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...