Thursday, September 18, 2014

CCMC321 Birthday Wishes

Hi stampers! I am back with another challenge from Create with Connie and Mary challenge blog. And how about this sketch? I am really looking forward to seeing what everyone creates!

This birthday card is super simple to create. I used the Flashback designer paper for the "X" and then I punched out 2 arrows with the What Is Up punch. I played around with different colors for the arrows and ended up with 2 neutral colors. I also added some of the silver sequins from the Frosted Sequins collection. I know the colors of this card are masculine and a guy may or may not like sequins but I thought the card needed some kind of bling!

All supplies are Stampin' Up! 
Also used: Basic Black, Smoky Slate, and Whisper White card stock;  Black Memento Ink

Won't you join us this week at Create with Connie and Mary and give the sketch a try? We'd love to see what you create!

Thanks for stopping.

9 comments:

Connie said...

Awesome card! I love the arrow placement and the bling of sequins! Great job with the sketch challenge this week!

Deb said...

What a fun birthday card! Love the prints you chose for the strips! They work perfectly! And the arrow is a great accent!

Debbie Henderson said...

Great way to conquer this sketch challenge Lisa. Love the way you will up some space with the arrows & bling!

Margaret Raburn said...

Lisa, I love the papers you chose for this sketch; they work perfectly together. The colors do make it a great guy card and I love the bling with it! You rocked this sketch!

Melissa Davies said...

I really like how you combined the arrows of the paper with the arrow punch - great birthday card!

Nicole Tugrul said...

I love the arrows on your card! The designer paper you used makes this a perfect masculine card!

Lisa Martz said...

Love all the chevron patterns. GREAT masculine card!

barb hendrickson said...

Just consider those sequins like chrome on a hot rod!! Love it! May I CASE it for a stamp camp?

Raja Shekar said...

A Birthday wishes sms is a great moment to wish our beloved one.
Write something meaningful, inspiring, sincere or funny.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...